Tuesday 3 March 2015

Outfit of the Day: Frozen Florals







































Hey guys!

                So this week has been pure craziness, too much has happened over the course of the week. I guess first thing to mention is I finished my last exam which is awesome; I now got the chance to catch up on my sleep. Why would someone schedule an exam 10 am in the morning on a Sunday? The subway does not open till 9:30 am in Toronto, so you could imagine what the commute was like. My friend and I had to take 4 buses altogether, which was over 200 bus stops to reach the university. Anyways speaking of university, this is kind of a weird feeling hence I have no classes happening anymore. That is right, my university is on strike and all the students are just as confused as I am. We do not know when the university will open, since the last strike York University had the strike last about 4 months. I do not think the strike will last as long, (fingers crossed), or else the semester may extend to summer, perhaps but no knows. On the bright side, I will make use of this time and try to film as much videos as I can and post more blog outfits for the time being.

             Without further ado here is my outfit :) As mentioned earlier in prior posts, Toronto is pretty cold around this time of the year and as most Torontonians dressing stylishly is a challenging task. We simply wear a parka jacket over our sweater and multiple layers of tights/long-john's under our pants and call it a day. This outfit on the other hand, I was able to bundle up, stay warm yet be able to wear something a bit nicer than the typical parka. It was all about the layers when it comes to this look, I wore a thermal under my sweater, wore a thick hoodie that is filled with a fur lining, then topped it off with a black coat to try to streamline all those layers. This combination is a safe template I use for the cold winters, I add some knee-high's for extra warmth and of course a hat, scarf, gloves are a must  for all of winter. Hope you guys have an amazing week! :)














| What I Wore |
| Knitted Sweater | Stitches Online
| Shearling Lined Hoodie | Bluenotes
| Black Coat | H&M (kids)
| Floral Skirt | Forever21
| Booties | Sears
| Beanie | H&M
| Black Circle Scarf | Aldo 
| Backpack | Aldo 
| Necklace | Brandy Melville 

No comments:

Post a Comment