Wednesday 4 March 2015

Outfit of the Day: Fedoras and Turtlenecks







































Hey guys!

So Day 2 of the York University Strike, no progress as of yet. But I decided not to worry too much, and decided to take a whole day off to myself and just enjoy the little things in life. During school, I don't really get the chance to appreciate much of my surroundings but rather stress out on the copious amounts of readings I have ahead of myself. On my days off, I love to explore and discover a new part of the city which I exactly did. I strolled around the downtown area and went out for a date after for some chicken wings. Of course the date does not sound romantic but it was half price wings day and who doesn't enjoy chicken wings?

Anyways about the outfit, I wanted to be extremely warm so I decided to pair my extremely thick turtle neck to keep me warm. Believe it or not, I was actually warm considering I was wearing a leather jacket and a thermal under my turtle neck. I was able to ditch the oversized-parka and I decided to wear this super long teal chiffon-dress I thrifted recently, underneath the turtle neck. It was snowing quite a bit so I decided to top everything off with a fedora to block the snow flakes off my face. Hope you like the outfit :)











































| What I Wore |
| Fedora | H&M 
| Leather Jacket | H&M
| Turtle Neck | Thrifted
| Chiffon Teal Dress | Thrifted
| Heart Clutch | DIY 
| Black Booties | Call it Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment